вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD NEDA UKRADEN VILJAMOVKA RAKIJA

Jen, dva, tri, svi. You got to get up and climb that hill Get up and climb that hill You got to get up and climb that hill again. Little Lucy's such a doll Like to climb her garden wall But she only sees me as a friend I got to get up and climb that hill again. I gotta bury my pride, drag this line Over that hill one more time Gotta get up in the morning, make my way Over that hill again. Hrvatski tekstovi lyrics Engleski tekstovi lyrics Video tekstovi Umjetnici. Tom Petty - Climb That Hill tekstovi lyrics. Tekstovi se mogu koristiti samo za osobne ili obrazovanje. neda ukraden viljamovka rakija

Uploader: Dikree
Date Added: 23 July 2006
File Size: 17.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 5576
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Climb That Hill Something threw me in the dirt Kinda got my feelings hurt Weed was burning somewhere down the wind I had to get up and climb that hill again Little Lucy's such a doll Like to climb her garden wall But she only sees me as a friend I got to get up and climb that hill again I gotta bury my pride, drag this line Over that hill one more time Gotta get up in the morning, make my way Over that hill again I gotta bury my pride, drag this line Over that hill one more time Gotta get up in the morning, make my way Over that hill again Tempers flare and the words are spoken You close one door and another opens You hear the music and you're wondering You got to get up and climb that hill Get up and climb that hill You got to get up and climb that hill again.

Neda Ukraden - Viljamovka lyrics + English translation

Poznat je ples Noga ispred druge, Koraci, dva, tri Tijelo pamti. Tempers flare and the words are spoken You close one door and another opens You hear the music and you're wondering. I gotta bury my pride, drag this line Over that hill one more time Gotta get up in the morning, make my way Over that hill again.

neda ukraden viljamovka rakija

Jezik - Any - engleski hrvatski. Jen, dva, tri, svi REF.

Little Lucy's such a doll Like to climb her garden wall But she only sees me as a friend Rakijs got to get up and climb that hill again. Something threw me in the dirt Kinda got my feelings hurt Weed was burning somewhere down the wind I had to get up and climb that hill again.

Jen, dva, tri, svi.

neda ukraden viljamovka rakija

Tijelo pamti Poznat je ples Noga ispred druge, Koraci, dva, tri Tijelo pamti. Tekstovi se mogu koristiti samo za osobne ili obrazovanje.

Glava zaboravi Srce ti ozdravi, A tijelo pamti, Da. Neda Ukraden - Viljamovka tekstovi lyrics Dommin - Manipulator Girl tekstovi lyrics. Manipulator Girl Puppet master, pull my strings.

Neda Ukraden - Viljamovka

Elemental - Tijelo pamti tekstovi lyrics. You Were Made for Me You were made for me you were made for me.

You got to get up and climb that hill Get up and climb that hill You got to get up and climb that hill again. Tom Petty - Climb That Hill tekstovi lyrics.

neda ukraden viljamovka rakija

Neda Ukraden lyrics copyright je vlasnik ove pjesme. Hrvatski tekstovi lyrics Engleski tekstovi lyrics Video tekstovi Umjetnici.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий