вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DO NOT DISTURB TEYANA TAYLOR CHRIS BROWN

How You Want It? Baby, I, I want you right now Not another minute later, hey, so come on Put your money where your mouth is Give you what you paid for, come on I know it's real, how my body feels on yours, oh And I want to spend some time "No Entrance" sign on the door, oh, no Please don't disturb me, no, don't disturb, no. So I got this feeling That you and I need this moment I want you to touch me baby Let me feel it I need you to hold me baby And you in it. Please don't disturb, no. So I got this feelin' You and I need a moment I want you to love me baby Make me know it I need you to warm me babe Come and show it Let me satisfy you tonight, come inside sit on my couch I know what you like, just sit back, let me ride, hear it all out I want you right now, not another minute later So come on Put your money where your mouth is, give you what you paid for So come on I know it's real how my body feels on yours And I wanna spend some time, no enter sign on the door, oh no. do not disturb teyana taylor chris brown

Uploader: JoJolar
Date Added: 1 April 2008
File Size: 61.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67025
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





do not disturb teyana taylor chris brown

Like a copper I'm cuffing in the field Little mama got ass and she walk in them heels She love when I eat it, she making a meal Baby girl screaming I give her the pillow so no one could hear. Auto rolagem Texto Restaurar Corrigir letra Taylkr.

So I got this feelin' You and I need a moment I want you to love me baby Make me know it I need you to warm me babe Come and show it Let me satisfy you tonight, come od sit on my couch I know what you like, just sit back, let me ride, hear it all out I want you right now, not another minute later So come on Put your money where your mouth is, give you what you paid for So come on I know it's real how my body feels on yours And Chrie wanna spend some time, no enter sign on the door, oh no.

So I got this feeling That you and I need this moment I want you to touch me baby Let me feel it I need teyna to hold me baby And you in it. So I got this feeling That you and I need this moment I want you to touch me, baby, let me feel it right there, right there, yeah I need you to hold chrris, baby, if you willing hold me now.

do not disturb teyana taylor chris brown

So I got this feeling You and I need a moment I want you to love me, babe, make me know it I need you to want me, babe, come and show it.

Let me satisfy you tonight Go inside sit on my couch, oh I know what you like just sit back Let me ride, hear it all out, uh I want you right now Not another minute later, so come on Put your money where taykor mouth is Give you what you paid for, so come on I know it's real how my body feels on yours, oh And I want to spend some time No answer sign on the door Oh no, please don't disturb me, no Don't, disturb no.

♫ Chris brown - Do Not Disturb songtekst | - Your Lyrics Source

Please don't disturb, no. How You Want It? Oh He biting my neck and my legs in the air Tell tajlor you love me then pull on my hair I like it rough, don't be touchin' my nigga It ain't rocket science it's simple my nigga.

do not disturb teyana taylor chris brown

Pop Rock Wes Hutchinson. Baby, I, I want you right now Not another minute later, hey, so come on Put your money where your mouth teayna Give you what broan paid for, come on I know it's real, how my body feels on yours, oh And I want to spend some time "No Entrance" sign on the door, oh, no Please don't disturb me, no, don't disturb, no.

My Love For You. Put Your Love On.

databdehel.cf

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Show More Show Less. Bdown me satisfy you tonight Go inside sit on my couch, oh I know what you like, just sit back Let me ride, hear it all out, uh.

I want you right now Not another minute later, so come on Put your money where your mouth is Give you what you paid for, come on I know it's real, how my body feels on yours, oh And I want to spend some time "No Entrance" sign on the door, oh, no Please don't disturb me, no, don't disturb, no. Like a copper I'm cuffing, I'm copping a feel Little mama got ass when she walk in them heels She love when I eat it, she making a meal Baby girl screaming, I give her the pillow so no one could hear Oh, he biting my neck while my legs in the air Tell me you love me then pull on my hair I like it rough, don't be gentle, my nigga It ain't rocket science, it's simple, my nigga.

Never Would Have Made It.

So I got this feeling That you and I need this moment I want you to touch me baby Let me feel it I need you to hold me baby, if you willing Let me satisfy you tonight, come inside sit on my couch I know what you like, just sit back, let me ride, hear it all out I want you right now, not another minute later So come on Put your money where your mouth is, give you what you paid for Come on I know it's real how my body feels on yours And I wanna spend some time, no enter sign on the door, oh no.

Mais acessadas de Teyana Taylor. Let me satisfy you tonight Go inside, sit on my couch, oh I know what you like, just sit back Let me ride, hear it all out, uh. Gonna Love Me Remix. Like a cop, I'm cuffin', I'm coppin' a feel Little mama got ass when she walk in them heels She love when I eat it, she make it a meal Baby girl screaming, I give her the pillow so no one can hear He biting my neck while my legs in the air Tell me you love me then pull on my hair I like it rough, don't be gentle my nigga It ain't rocket science, it's simple my nigga Please don't

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий